- A team will consist of 6 players with minimum 2 women and 1 man on the court.
- Spectators and/or teammates in or out of game are not allowed to pass in balls to ongoing game.
- Each/every ball retrieved at the opening rush must first be taken beyond the attack line and into the team’s backcourt before it may be legally thrown at an opponent. Feet must be behind line.
- The match will be 20 minutes in length starting according to the schedule
- EC will call out no new games with 1 minute left.
- Each team will be allowed one 30-second time out per match
- If each team has equal number of remaining players, an overtime period will be played
- The object of the game is to eliminate all opposing players by getting them OUT.
Note that the above details are generic Dodgeball rules. The rules for each specific league may differ.